EAT RIGHT FOR OUR EYESIGHT
Our eyesight is one of our most important senses. 80% of what we perceive comes through our sense of sight. By protecting our eyes we will reduce the odds of blindness and vision loss while also staying on top of any developing eye diseases such as cataracts and glaucoma. Among every sense that we have, it's eyes! That best to protect us from danger. Taking care of your eyes also benefits your overall health.
To overcome this we need to give changes in our lifestyles and the best remedies we can give naturally are:
1. Eat a balanced and healthy diet rich in antioxidants and vitamin A
2. Get good sleep
3. Regular exercise
4. Protect eyes when doing anything that could lead to an eye injury
5. Take breaks from screen time
6. Proper eye checkup and good hygiene
Moreover, food plays an important role in improving eyesight, and many of the vitamins and antioxidants that improve eyesight naturally in our daily food such as:
1. Green leafy vegetables like spinach, kale, and collards.
2. Oily fish like salmon, tuna, oysters.
3. Egg, Nuts, Beans.
4. Carrots, Oranges, and other citrus fruits.
Just like our daily foods "Dry fruits" also have a major role in improving eyesight. By having the best dry fruits on daily basis we can feel a lot of changes in health. Dry fruits give best immunity power and it fights with illness and infections that cause in our body. So, having leading dry fruits and nuts gives major goals to our health and keeps us healthy and fit. Especially, now we need more immunity power to fight with deadly covid-19 virus. Externally, how we clean and sanitize our body it's also important internally as well. Start your day with dry fruits, nuts, and all citric acid fruits for improved immunity power.
Dry fruits protect our failing eyesight to the best. Do you know how dry
fruits and nuts keep our eyes healthy? Let’s see!
1. Dried kiwi: Have you ever thought kiwi make our eyes healthier! Surprisingly, it contains more fiber and vitamin c which will help in lower risks of cataracts. It also contains lutein which is known as an eye vitamin.
2. Dried orange: As we know orange contains citrus acid it gives the right amount of vitamin c to our eyes which is a key factor for eye health it also maintains healthy blood vessels for our eyes.
3. Dried nectarine: Nectarine contains lutein & zeaxanthin. And this protects the eyes by neutralizing free radicals. Higher intake of lutein & zeaxanthin can also help to decrease the risk of cataracts.
4. Almonds: Are a very rich source of vitamin E and more than that almond oil also used for skincare, Eyecare, and for making cosmetics. It is a good way to eat raw almonds which contain vitamin B12 which is important for light perception in the retina.
5. Pistachio: Our eyes need to protect from developing cataract for that pistachio contain high amounts of carotenoids and it also helps for repairing the damaged retinal cells. Antioxidants present in pistachio helps to reverse sun damage.
6. Dates: It contains calcium, Sulphur, iron, potassium, vitamin A, E, B6, protein, and fiber which are much needed for eye health, for proper vision and it plays the role of the guard for night blindness too.
What our eyes need more than this! Intakes more dry fruits for better eye health. For healthy and delicious dry fruits visit healthy by nature.